LympheDivas Compression Garments
FINALLY! A beautiful compression glove option!
We are so excited that this time has FINALLY come. We cannot wait for you to wear our beautiful and comfortable new gloves! All gloves are available to match all of our sleeve patterns and colors. Get a glove to match your current sleeve or treat yourself to a new set.
In addition to our desire to make beautiful gloves, we spent time researching issues our DIVAs have with their current gloves and really spent a great deal of time developing a more comfortable glove option.
- Bei Chic with Black Crystal Ribbon Arm Sleeve
- Bei Chic with Crystal Clover Arm Sleeve
- Bei Chic with Crystal Snowflake Arm Sleeve
- Dennis McNett
- Firefly Blue
- Fuchsia with America Crystal Arm Sleeve
- Fuchsia with Black Crystal Ribbon Arm Sleeve
- Fuchsia with Crystal Clover Arm Sleeve
- Fuchsia with Crystal Hearts Arm Sleeve
- Fuchsia with Crystal Snowflake Arm Sleeve
- Fuchsia with Crystal Swirl Arm Sleeve
- Mocha with America Crystal Arm Sleeve
- Mocha with Black Crystal Ribbon Arm Sleeve
- Mocha with Crystal Clover Arm Sleeve
- Mocha with Crystal Hearts Arm Sleeve
- Mocha with Crystal Snowflake Arm Sleeve
- Mocha with Crystal Swirl Arm Sleeve
- Sweet Pea
- White with America Crystal Arm Sleeve
- White with Black Crystal Ribbon Arm Sleeve
- White with Crystal Clover Arm Sleeve
- White with Crystal Hearts Arm Sleeve
- White with Crystal Snowflake Arm Sleeve
- White with Crystal Swirl Arm Sleeve
- Wild Horses
Glove comfort features include:
Correct Finger Compression
Graduated pressure is delivered from fingers into the palm,
pushing lymphatic fluid toward the body
Completely Seamless Design
Reduces binding and finger webbing irritation
No Double Compression
State-of-the-art design eliminates double compression at the wrist when worn with an arm sleeve
The story of LympheDIVAs began in Philadelphia when two young breast cancer survivors, Rachel Troxell and Robin Miller, developed lymphedema, a side effect of breast cancer treatment that can cause permanent swelling in the arms. Their physicians and lymphedema therapists recommended a compression sleeve as the most effective way of controlling the swelling. When they researched the options for the sleeve they found that the only ones available were rough textured, heavy, hot, beige, and bandage-like. Frustrated and dismayed over the lack of options they had for compression sleeves, Robin and Rachel met with Kristin Dudley, a fashion designer, to discuss their idea of creating a more elegant and comfortable compression sleeve.
In late 2007, Robin left the company. Soon after, Rachel discovered her breast cancer had returned. While she was being treated, she continued building LympheDIVAs, which brought her much joy during a difficult time in her life. Rachel died January 22, 2008, at the age of 37. Her determination and compassion to improve the lives of breast cancer survivors is very much ingrained in the spirit of LympheDIVAs.
Today, LympheDIVAs’ products can be found in retail locations nationwide and internationally. At Rachel’s request, her father Dr. Howard Levin and her mother, Judy Levin took over the responsibility of running the company which their daughter helped found. In August of 2010, Rachel’s little brother, Josh Levin, joined the company and is now running it with his parents. They all hope that LympheDIVAs’ compression apparel will continue to inspire breast cancer survivors everywhere to feel as beautiful, strong and confident as Rachel was.